Translate

Pin it!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hormonal Balancing.......What it means



I'm participating today in SUYL over at Kelly's Korner Blog on the subject of "Infertility". When I miscarried our first child, I was devastated. I had hundreds of "What if's" run through my mind and the biggest "What If" fear was, "What if that was my one and only chance to get pregnant!" I went through weeks of praying and asking God to grant me my request like He granted Hannah's in the Bible. One thing that someone told me I should try after my miscarriage was to use a hormonal balancing cream. I didn't know much about hormonal balancing at that time; but after some minor health issues years later, I begin to read on it. Here are some helpful tips I have discovered along the way.

Disclaimer: I am not a physician and do not claim to diagnose anyone. I am just a woman sharing what I have learned through my own research. I am passing helpful information along. If you have any questions please see your physician for further help or diagnoses.


Hormonal Balancing? Ever heard of it? Chances are, you have heard of it and thought, "I'm fine, I'm balanced!" A lot of women make the mistake of thinking they are balanced because they do not recognize the signs their body is speaking to them. Our bodies have been created by our Heavenly Father, and He created every little cell to work in order. The all-wise God that He is, He even created our bodies to signal to us that something is not right (or balanced) by giving us symptoms. After we educate ourself on what the symptoms look like, then we can make an educated decision based on our own research and what our own body is telling us. Sometimes, our Doctors can only help us so much.  A doctor only knows you for 20 minutes in an exam room and he can only go on the symptoms you tell him. He is not with you 24 hours/365 days out of the year. You are with your body all the time. You know and are experiencing the symptoms. All too many times, our bodies are like our cars. We take our vehicle to the mechanic to  be fixed, but the car never messes up in the mechanic's hands - it always sounds fine. {SMILES}. Here are a few symptoms that I have read about. These symptoms maybe signalling to your body that is might be experiencing Hormonal Imbalance. First off, let me clarify, I am not a doctor. I am just a female that has experienced health issues, researched natural ways of healing, and believe in Naturpathic/Homeopathic Medicine and healing through proper nutrition. Symptoms are there for a reason - to signal to our body. When I started seeing a Chiropractor over 7 years ago, the first thing he asked me was, "How many headaches a year do you experience?" Now, I have never been one to get a lot of headaches, so I thought it was good when I told him, "I may get around 10 a year." You know what his response was? "The normal amount of headaches one should have is 2 per year!" Wow, I was blown away....headaches is a common symptom that our bodies uses to signal to us that something is not right. It could be from being overly exhausted or mild dehydration. Sometimes a headache could just be signaling that our back may be out of alignment. Did you know that drinking Electrolytes can help some headaches? Often times our headaches are just simply from being slightly dehydrated. The Electrolytes in different sports drinks are just enough to help stop the headache.

Dr. John Lee (a pioneer in the use of natural progesterone cream and natural hormone balance) offers a few symptoms that may be signaling to you that you need a balancing cream:
Insomnia
PMS
Anxiety
Bloating
Mood Swings
Infertility
Cyclical Headaches
Foggy Thinking
Unexplained Weight Gain
If you have 2 or more of these symptoms, you may have a Progesterone deficiency. 
You can go to his website and take a quick Q&A to see if you are imbalanced in Progesterone or Estrogen. He also has a test you can take at home and then mail it in to test yourself as well. (Click Here)

We can become imbalance through our diet, medication, environment, etc. We get synthetic hormones in our foods and in chemicals that are in our cleaners, skincare, personal care, etc. Also, foods like "Soy" have Estrogen "mimics". Another words, it mimics the estrogen that our body naturally produces so it causes our bodies to get too much Estrogen and causes the imbalance. Soy is in many of our foods these days and despite what you may have been told - Soy is not healthy for us. Go Here to read this wonderful and educating article on Soy. Also, some believe that some of our most common diseases can be linked back to Hormonal Imbalance.  Dr. Deanna Osborn speaks in the video that some believe Fibromyalgia may be caused by hormonal imbalance, as well as Endometriosis, Fibroid Tumors, and many more.

Since, I am not a doctor and I do not claim to be a doctor. I would like to point you to a doctor who has studied Natural Hormonal Balancing - Dr. Deanna Osborn, DO. She has written a book called, "Bio-identical Hormone Handbook, if you would like to order it GO HERE. She also has a video on YouTube that explains in depth what Hormonal Balance is and what causes the imbalance and how to correct it. I will upload the video but it is in 3 parts. It is very informative and it is about 20 minutes in all.



Dr. Osborn speaks about finding a great quality of hormonal cream. In the video she speaks of making sure it is manufactured in a great place, plant based, and in a airtight container where air can not reach it, and that it comes in a pump bottle already dispensed in the dosage amounts. Arbonne International has a wonderful product for Pre-menopausal women and Post-menopausal women. They offer Prolief (Plat Based Progesterone for menstrual women) and PhytoProlief (Phytoestrogen and Progesterone for menopausal women). Arbonne's products are formulated in Switzerland; and manufactured in America. They offer the highest of safety, purest of products, and the most beneficial results. Their Balancing Cream is plant based with no toxic chemicals, their cream comes in a airtight, pump bottle that dispense the dose with each pump. We have some wonderful testimonies from women who have experienced wonderful results and even pregnancies from taking Arbonne's Balancing Cream. (Click Here for Testimonies). Be sure to speak with your doctor about Bio-identical Hormones; synthetic hormones are not healthy for our bodies. If you know me personally, and you are interested in finding out more information on Arbonne's balancing cream please contact me and I would love to help you. If you are interested in trying Arbonne's Balancing Cream and would like to order go Here to order Prolief or here to order PhytoProlief. (Sign-in as "Client" and when asked input Consultant ID# 13789323Arbonne is a global company, they are in the U.K, Australia, Canada, and The USA.

Now many years later....I can thankfully say, God did answer my Hannah's Prayer! For those of you who might still be waiting....don't give up, keep asking fervently like Hannah. Ask Him to direct your steps to the right doctor, the right person, the right advice, the right thing that will help you, and into the right direction.{SMILES}

And he had two wives; the name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah: and Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children....
10 And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the Lord, and wept sore.
11 And she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head....20 Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of theLord...27 For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him:
1 Samuel 1:2,10-11,20,27 KJV

Here is the 3 part Video of Dr. Deanna Osborn explaining Hormone Balancing: