Translate

Pin it!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 25, 2013

March Madness - 25 Random things about me!





I wrote an article one time about 25 random things about myself. It was pretty neat to write it out and it helped get others involved as well. Here are my 25 random things - feel free to post some random things about your self in the comments.

1. I have been a Child of God for over 20 years. With each passing year I learn more about my loving Savior. 

2. I've been married for over a decade to a wonderful husband. It seems as if we have known each other all of our lives. Each day I realize how wonderful he is and how much we really are each others best friend forever. 

3. I rocked my children every night and at every nap until they were over a year old. :) I don't regret it - because I enjoyed that bond with them. 

4.  I didn't know what it meant to sleep through the night after being a mommy until my first child was 24 months old. ;)

5.I chose all of my childrens names when I was in high school! 

6. I love to write 

7. I miss seeing my nephews as much as I use to see them! 

8. My first pregnancy was a miscarriage and I got to see my heavenly Father in a whole new light. He was my strength and comforter 

9. I was Valedictorian of my class.

10. I taught Pre-school for 4 years at a christian school

11. I am a stay at home mommy but some days I miss teaching. 

12. My dream in life is to finish writing a book that I started and to have it published.

13. I now home-school and love it - some days are tough but mostly it is rewarding

14. I love a clean house!! A spotless house makes me a happy camper which makes for a happy household! ;)

15. I love grocery shopping and using coupons

16. I still love going on dates with my handsome husband 

17. I am a bit of a health nut! Love learning about nutrition and homeopathic living

18. I love clearance racks and frugal shopping

19. I love music - playing the piano and singing

20. I can be O.C.D at times (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) 

21. I am a shopaholic - and I am okay with it. :)

22. I love Pinterest

23. I enjoy DIY projects 

24. I like scrapbooking and photography

25. I love writing for Gracefully Refreshed - I love to encourage other with my posts and I look forward to growing my site. :)