Translate

Pin it!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Pinterest = Happiness!



I love Pinterest. I love the Crafts, the DIY projects, the decor ideas, photography ideas, and the FOOD...I LOVE the Recipes!!! I have already tried a few of the recipes that I have pinned and for the most part, I have had enjoyable outcomes from Pinterest. Here are few of my favorites!

I am going to condense all of my Pinterest Favorites and this is very hard....here it goes......

All-Time Pinterest Favorite: This is my Families favorite by far...the home-made Granola bar. These babies are DELICIOUS and they are packed with Protein. They are great for a little "pick-me-up" snack. They are so good that my children eat them up, needless to say, I make these weekly! Home Made Granola Bars




Second Favorite Pinterest is the Holiday Photo Ideas. Photo 1; Photo 2; Photo 3




Third Pinterest Favorite - Cloud Dough - I made this for a summer outdoors birthday party. This was one of the stations to play in. The kids loved and it is simple and inexpensive to make: Cloud Dough




Fourth Pinterest Favorite - Adhesive Tile for the Pantry Shelves; it is easy, cheap, and it makes the pantry look nice!

Self stick tiles on wire shelving!

More to Come:

Upcoming Pinterest Idea that I am going to attempt: DIY Raised Garden Beds
How to Make a $10 Raised Garden Bed Tutorial

Reading Bins for the Play Room: Bins

great library idea


Yes....I am a little addicted to Pinterest!