Translate

Pin it!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How to create your own blog button

 photo 71795_10200396395614812_472346087_n_zps239167a1.jpg
"/>


 I am so excited - I now have a blog button!!! Please feel free to add my button to your site and share with your other bloggy family and friends (Just simply copy and paste the code under my button on the top right hand side). I am looking for new follower! Also, remember you can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter!!!

I found an awesome and easy tutorial to make your own blog button. It is a great way to save money. I am new at blogging and I am trying to save money at my first stage in blogging. You can find great designs to do your self at The Cutest Blog on the Block and if you are looking for a "How-To" on making your own button for Blogger this site is a great tutortial - click herel!

Have a terrific Tuesday and I hope you enjoy Gracefully Re-Freshed!



Keywords: create own blog button, how to make your own blog button, blogger button